- Choose Location
- Pick an open area in a room or office with a solid surface or tabletop. You will need an outlet to plug it in. Also, since water is being used, it is good to have a placemat or towel down if you are using on a wood surface.
- I have a diffuser on my nightstand near my bed and one in my family room on a solid table. For best use, avoid placing in direct sunlight or near a fan.
- Add Water
- Once you have your place picked out, fill your diffuser water tank to the fill line of the water reservoir with purified water that is room temperature.
*DO NOT OVERFILL or your aroma diffuser may not run properly.
- Add Aromatherapy Oils
- Next, add 3-10 drops of SUR essential oils to the water. –You can experiment with the essential oil amounts to see what you prefer.
- Turn On
- Place cap or top of diffuser back on.Turn on and enjoy the wonderful SUR experience.
- After Use
Unplug diffuser and remove any water left in the reservoir.
Clean inside with a small brush and warm water (most diffusers come with one or you can use a clean paintbrush dedicated to cleaning your diffuser).
Rinse out and dry off.
Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean the ultrasonic chip found in most water reservoirs.
Let the diffuser air dry.